Digesta for Drains
Digesta for Drains
The Biological Waste Trap & Drain Cleaner
500ML = 50 TREATMENTS
SEPTIC TANK FRIENDLY
Real Benefits for You
- Rapidly Digests Grease to keep Kitchen and Bathroom Wastes Clean and Effectively Avoid Black Slime Build-up
- Drain Walls are Populated with Microbes to Digest Organic Waste Ensuring they Remain Free-Flowing
- Non-Chemical Treatment Designed to Benefit Mains Drains and Septic Tank Users Alike
- Eradicated the Build-up of Fat Balls and Hair thus Eliminating Blockages
- Completely Environmentally Friendly
€29.99 (inc P&P)
Keeps sink and bath wastes clean and blockage-free – the ultimate biological drain cleaner
This special treatment is based on carefully selected microbial species that quickly and effectively digest fats, oils and greases.
Muck Munchers Digesta® keeps kitchen, utility and bathroom waste traps clean, and drains free-flowing and blockage free. This special treatment is based on carefully slected microbial species that quickly and effectively digest fats, oils and greases.
Unlike harsh chemical products, Digesta is a biological drain cleaner using microbial waste digestion technology, 100% safe to the environment and perfect for septic tank owners.
Used in properties with mains sewer connections, Digesta is not only the first choice for ensuring cleaner, free-flowing drains, it also assists in elminating fat build-ups within public drainage systems too.
Digesta works in two distinct ways on the fats, oils and grease (FOG) waste entering waste traps and drainage pipes, and grease traps too.
Digesta’s Microbes release enzymes that assist in breaking down long chain FOG molecules into smaller molecules.
The microbes can then easily digest the smaller molecules to produce nothing but water and carbon dioxide.
FOG (fats, oils and greases) around hair strands and ‘fluff’ is eliminated, letting them flow freely through the drainage system. As opposed to ‘enzyme only’ products, that merely reduce larger molecules in the FOG to aid in displacement and dump them somewhere else, Digesta completely eliminates the FOG by actually digesting it, instead of just breaking it down.
Digesta also eliminates those Black ‘Bio Slime’ build-ups that commonly occur in both waste traps and drainage pipes.
No matter how much care we take to avoid rinsing fats, oils and greases (FOG) down wastes, small quantities will always remain on pan and crockery surfaces when washing up
Kitchen detergents actually emulsify grease rather than removing it – which means once it cools down it is free to reform elsewhere.
Body fats, body lotions and even soaps used in the bathroom all result in FOG entering the waste traps and drains. These will then combine with hair to create ‘Fat Balls’ that can easily cause blockages in small diameter waste pipes.
How To Use
1. Dilute 10ml (approx 2 teaspoons or small squirt) in about 200mls (approx 1 small cup) of barely lukewarm water.
NOTE – Hot water will destroy the microbes in Digesta so if hot water has recently been drained, flush 1-2 litres of cold water before treatment.
2. Pour diluted mix into the sink / basin / bath / shower drain hole at night or when it will not be used for 8+ hours. This is important to ensure effectiveness.
3. Repeat at 1 – 2 week intervals to ensure free-flowing drains and wastes.
Slow-Running / Blocked Drains and Waste Traps
Keep repeating the treatment each day until water runs freely. Blocked drains may also need clearing with a ‘plunger’ to allow water to flow.